Sooooooooo three things you can probably tell: 1.) I forgot to post a book review yesterday (SORRY!!) 2.) I was nominated for the Liebster Award and 3.) Amber @ Only True Magic nominated me! (Thanks!!!)
~Thank the person who nominated me and include the Liebster Award sticker in the post.
~Nominate 5-10 other bloggers and notify them of this in one of their posts..
~Answer the 11 questions posed by your nominator and create 11 different questions for your nominees to answer. Or, you can repeat the same questions.
~Copy these rules into your post.
Questions for me from Amber @ Only True Magic:
1. Have you listened to Ryan Adams’ cover album of 1989? If you haven’t, hop on Spotify right now and listen to it. If you have, OH MY GOD ISN’T IT SO GOOD?
No, I haven’t. I only just heard about it today but I’m not all that interested to be honest.
2. Out of all of the thousands of memes on this planet, which ones are your favorite?
Hey look! Its me!
3. Think back to the books you read last year. Which one would you never read again and why?
To be honest I can’t even remember what I had for breakfast yesterday so I really don’t remember what books I read last year and didn’t like. I only remember the ones I loved…and even then 😄
4. If you could have any superpower, which one would it be?
Either to fly or having the ability to teleport places 😀 I could travel wherever I wanted, whenever I wanted and not have to pay for a plane ticket!
5. How do you feel about book trailers?
I LOVE LOVE LOVE book trailers you guys! I actually have plans to make a few books trailers with some friends of mine…Might have to wait until after I graduate but I have a couple planned that I wanna make 🙂
6. Which recent releases seemed to be favorites within the bookish community, but you didn’t really feel yourself vibing with?
To be honest I haven’t read very many new/recent releases cause I’m poor and can’t buy books. But I can say when people were raving about The Book Thief, I bought it but I did NOT enjoy it at all….Not sure if that counts.
7. Which book series that didn’t tickle your fancy would be better if written by a different author? (ie: Twilight by Scott Westerfield?)
In my opinion, The Matched Trilogy would have been WONDERFUL if written by Suzanne Collins. I will never NOT love Suzanne Collins ok?
8. What’s your favorite tv show on Netflix/Hulu right now?
IIIIIIII don’t actually have either of those programs rn…. Internet where I live is way too slow to stream it
9. Why do you think it’s so difficult to come up with unique and interesting questions so that the people participating in these awards don’t have to answer the same eleven questions over and over again?
I know that, for me, it’s because I always try to do questions that people may not have asked…but then I usually sound like some freaky stalker who wants to know everything about you….SO I just can’t win, really.
10. Donna Meagle and Tom Haverford from Parks and Recreation believed in one thing and one thing only: “Treat. Yo. Self.” What’s one thing you like to splurge on to treat yo self?
Chocolate. Chocolate and more Chocolate….
11. Imagine your favorite tv character thrust in the middle of The Hunger Games. How do you think they’d fare?
Annabeth Chase would kick butt in the Hunger Games, ok? Nuff said.
Questions for my Nominees:
So I stole the questions that the blogger who nominated Amber for this award asked her cause they were epic and I wanna see your answers.
1. If you could visit any place in time or space, where would you go?
2. What was the last movie you watched? Was it good? Better or worse than expected?
3. What is your favourite book genre? Why?
4. Libraries, book stores, or on-line book shopping?
5. Which is your most idolized book character (if any)?
6. What is your dream job?
7. What is your favourite book as of this moment? What is your favourite book of all time?
8. What are you currently reading? Are you enjoying it? What’s your favourite thing about it so far?
9. Do you have a secret talent? What is it?
10. Tell a funny story from your week so far.
11. What is your favourite song/album at this very moment?
|| Brett @ Brett Michael Orr || Victoria @ Stori Tori’s Blog || Grace @ Lovin My Lit || Cait @ Paperfury || Rachel @ Stained Glass Windows || Aimee @ To The Barricade! ||