So today, like the last Beautiful People Link-Up I did, I am going to be doing a mix of a couple of the characters from my camp NaNo Novel. BUT that is four characters so I cam going to go about picking the relationships between two girls therefore I’ll be answering the same questions twice for different characters. (That probably just sounded confusing but it will make sense in a minute, I swear.)
So, non of these girls are biological sisters, but they are foster sisters, so that counts!
Paisley Moore and Mack Oliver
1. What is the first memory they have of each other? Well they’ve known each other for about a month so their first memory of each other was when Gabrielle introduced Mack to Paisley when Paisley first arrived at their home.
2. Describe their relationship in 3 words. Fun filled trouble
3. What kind of things do they like to do together? They will go to the nearest mall or shopping center and try out clothes and such OR will just go explore…and by explore, it usually ends up one of both of them getting into some sort of trouble 😛
4. What was their biggest fight? Their biggest fight was when they first met really. Mack was snooping around in Paisley’s things, found her journal (which is basically her diary in poetry form) and read through a lot of it. Paisley got extremely upset with her and Mack kind of didn’t help by engaging in the fight where she could have just walked away.
5. How far would they go to save each other? Paisley really looks up to Mack (and the other two girls) as a big sister and I know she would go all out to save her and same with Mack to Paisley.
6. What are their pet peeves about each other? Mack hates that some days Paisley will be Paisley and ignore everyone for like a day or two while she writes away and that kind of annoys Mack for some reason.
Paisley doesn’t like that Mack can sometimes be very loud and annoying.
(How these two get along I don’t understand sometimes)
7. What are their favorite things about each other? Paisley thinks that Mack is the coolest person ever and likes that she know a lot about fashion and always looks for a new adventure to go on. (Mack is a bad influence at points and so that gets very interesting)
Mack likes that Paisley is willing to tag along and is a genius mastermind when it comes to coming up with pranks.
8. What traits do they share? Mannerisms, clothing, quirks, looks, etc? They don’t actually share any traits weirdly enough….Or at least none that I, the author, have noticed so far 😛
9. Who has the strongest personality? You know, I’m not too sure but I think it would have to be Paisley. But they are both very strong personalities. (Their personalities are opposite mostly but still)
10. How does their relationship change throughout your story? Well they’re really growing close now, but it first starts out where Mack sees Paisley as an annoying tag along who follows her around and Paisley well….She followed Mack around. She thought she was super cool so…
Tarryn McPherson and Maiya Sterling
1. What is the first memory they have of each other? Once again, the whole coming to the same foster home thing. They both hardly spoke to each other but seemed to actually accept each other so ya know…that’s all good.
2. Describe their relationship in 3 words. Closely distant (yeah so that was 2 words but that’s all I got)
3. What kind of things do they like to do together? They will often times just sit around and just talk to each other a little and watch a movie together or something. Indoor/Quiet activities usually. Though they do sometimes have jam sessions as Maiya plays guitar and Tarryn plays drums.
4. What was their biggest fight? They don’t really get close enough to have big huge fights or anything. Like the both of them try to stay as distant from other people as possible so its an interesting sibling/friend type relationship that way. I think they’ve had many squabbles cause Tarryn has taken some of Maiya’s clothes and stuff..
5. How far would they go to save each other? Both would go all out to save each other and do whatever they could
6. What are their pet peeves about each other? Maiya hates that Tarryn will blast loud music in the house and she kinda hates how sassy Tarryn can be at points.
Tarryn hates that Maiya complains about things mentioned in the above sentence^
7. What are their favorite things about each other? Tarryn’s favorite thing about Maiya is that she will always listen if she really needs to talk about something. (Though she keeps a lot of stuff to herself but everyone has to talk to someone at some point, right?)
Maiya’s favourite thing about Tarryn is that she always makes her smile just with the things she says or does. (Tarryn does some weird things sometimes)
Once again like I said they are closely distant, okay? It’s very very weird. Some days they are super close and others they are extremely distant.
8. What traits do they share? Mannerisms, clothing, quirks, looks, etc? A couple people have mistaken then for being actual sisters before in the novel. They look very much alike except for that Maiya has blonde hair and is 5’2″ in height and Tarryn has brown hair and is 4’10” in height.
9. Who has the strongest personality? Definitely Tarryn.
10. How does their relationship change throughout your story? By the end of the story the closely distant relationship they have goes from closely distant to being extremely close and inseparable. What exactly changes I’m not entirely sure yet but…yeah 😛