Sorry for my absence of a TTT post last week…I completely forgot about that one somehow and I am not really sure how either. (My brain sometimes…*shakes head*) Anyways! This weeks post is going to be a fun one! It’s Top Ten Book Related Problems I Have.
So, lets just start off with a bad one…. #1 I read books but am sometimes to lazy to review them!
Yes, scold me all you like for that one….I am really trying to get better at that. At least I am QUEEN OF RE-READS therefore I will have no problem because all I have to do is re-read like…15 novels…That’s really adding to my TBR pile you guys… Yikes I have to get at least some control over that. >.<
2. I incorporate quotes and words/names from books on a daily basis.
3. I ALWAYS check out more books at the library than I could possibly read in the two weeks I have them.
4. After reading (or watching) anything Jane Austen I always default to Old English for a while.
5. I create fan art! Do I ever show it to the world? Nope. Should I? Probably…
6. I take personality quizzes after I read the books to see which characters I am!
7. I cannot stop talking books!
No matter what the conversation starts as, it always leads to a conversation about books somehow…
8. I have a very strict set of rules if you want to borrow one of my books…
9. Don’t make fun of my ships and we are friends, but if you do make fun of them well…
10. I obsess!
So that’s my post! Hope you liked it!
Until Next Time!