Today is the day where I will be doing another Beautiful People linkup….Valentines Day Edition! Yay 🙂 So, I’m switching it up from talking about my mermaid novel ‘Blood In These Waters‘ and going to be talking about my couple from current WIP called ‘Please Come Home’ (You can find the progress bar on the side of the blog AND the info about it on my WIP’s page)
So, without further ado, here is Chase and Vanessa!
1. How long have they been a couple?
They have been a couple for about three years.
2. How did they first meet?
Vanessa was co-workers at a coffee shop (Starbucks, yo 😉 ) with Chase’s older sister and so they met through her.
3. What were their first thoughts of each other? (Love at first sight or “you’re freakishly annoying”?)
When they first met, Vanessa had an instant crush on Chase. Chase on the other hand found her a bit strange. She didn’t talk much and when she did talk she would say some rather strange things but he soon came to have a crush on her too 😛 (She was almost 16 when they met and He was 18)
4. What do they do that most annoys each other?
You know, I’m not too sure really. I mean each others stubbornness can bother the other sometimes… (They are both so stubborn its unbelievable)
5. Are their personalities opposite or similar?
Their personalities are very similar. The only real difference is that Chase is definitely more social than Vanessa is.
6. How would their lives be different without each other?
I know Vanessa probably wouldn’t be very happy. See she ran away when she was like 15 and was trying to figure out what she was going to do with her life and she got into a fair amount of trouble so she would probably still be in lots of trouble now. Chase’s wouldn’t be any different except he wouldn’t have his girl. ( :3 )
7. Are they ever embarrassed of each other?
8. Does anyone disapprove of their relationship?
Well….Vanessa’s parents don’t even know about it…or where she is for that matter.
9. Do they see their relationship as long-term/leading to marriage?
Miiiiight have forgotten to mention that they are in fact married already. (Only just under a year when the story starts)
10. If they could plan the “perfect outing” together, where would they go?
They both love music so I think they would go to a concert of some sort (or something like that) and maybe do a picnic dinner before hand 🙂
So, thats it! Those are my adorable little characters (They are such a cute couple! :3) I don’t know about you guys but I love them! (Thanks Cait for this link-up!)
Until Next Time!