I was tagged for a tag! (heh..That sounds funny if you say it out loud…) ANYWAYS! I figured I would do this post today to make up for my lack of posting but the week of finals has left no time 😦 Friday I will have a week break so I will catch up then and get back on schedule! And finally get back to my lovely WIP’s too. The poor dears….Though who am I kidding. I’m sure my characters are loving the break. Anyways. On with the tag.
Thanks to T.T Kesley for this nomination!
- thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site.
- put the award logo on your blog.
- answer the ten questions they’ve set you.
- make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- nominate ten people.
1. Favorite book(s)?
Okay so I have lots of favorites in a couple different genres so I’ll list some of my favorites per genre. (and it says BOOKS so this isn’t cheating…)
Historical: Swept to Sea by Heather Manning
Fantasy: Rising by Holly Kelly… OR The Follower by C.F Barrows
Young Adult: It’s Complicated by Laura L. Smith
2. Favorite short story/stories?
Skinny by Laura L. Smith. Without a doubt!
3. If you could invent anything, what would it be?
Anything already invented or no? Idk…I’ll go with no…I would invent a pillow that records your dreams and you could plug it into your computer and re-watch your dreams.
4. Favorite song(s)?
Um…. So many. ‘I am not alone’ by Kari Jobe, ‘You’re Worth It’ by Cimorelli, ‘Voodoo Doll’ by 5 Seconds of Summer, ‘Timepiece’ by Lecrae, ‘Jet Pack Kicks’ by Family Force 5 and “Edge of My Life’ by Manafest.…Okay I’m done.
And now, which of these best describe YOU?
5. Metal or wood
Hmmm. Maybe Metal? Idk why but yeah…
6. Glass or plastic
Glass! Because I’m fragile and delicate.
7. Hot or cold
Ummmm no idea…
8. Chocolate or peppermint
Chocolate! Just cause I love it 🙂
9. Salt or pepper
I don’t really like either therefore I can’t really choose one…(I’m really failing at this one haha)
10. Hollow or dense
Umm…. Hollow maybe? Haha not sure!
Now for my 10 Questions for my nominees! (Who I still don’t know who they are yet…)
1. Mint Chip Ice Cream or Cookie Dough? (Yes, this is the first question. Priorities people!)
2. Favourite book you have read so far in 2015?
3. All time favourite book/series you read in 2014
4. What is your favourite song right now?
5. Your all time favourite blog post from last year? (Share your link)
6. What is your favourite blog you recently discovered? Why?
7. If there is one blogger you could meet and spend the day with, who would it be? Why?
8. When you go to the bookstore are you most likely to purchase a book you have read but don’t own or a brand new book?
9. How do you feel about e-readers? Do you like them? Use them? or do you prefer actual books?
10. Okay! Fantasy time! Merfolk or Vampires?
Yeah…So those are the most random questions I have come up with, and as for the rest of the nominations I can’t really think of 10 people so therefore, if you just read this and your name isn’t one of the 3, you are nominated anyways! Wooh! So, yeah. If you do this comment the link! I would love to read your posts! (and follow your blogs if I don’t already)
So, until Next Time!