Sorry about abandoning you all yesterday! I really do apologize for that but to make up for it today, I’m gonna do a fun Christmas Tag, okay?
Okay. So I was nominated by Cait @ Paper Fury and I kid you not I literally screeched in joy and did something like this:
I’m seriously so happy you guys….
So, here is how this tag goes!
– Post the picture on your blog(on the left).
– Answer the questions.
– Tag up to 12 bloggers.
– Make up 10 questions for the other bloggers.
Okay. Question Answering Time!!
1. What does your Christmas Tree look like?
Considering we have 7 little hobbits running around my house (I do not count as one of them but the younger 7 are crazy!) our Christmas tree is constantly being redecorated, but that’s what makes our tree so special.
Umm…Unless The Kill Order counts as festive, not really haha 😛 I also plan on reading some Harry Potter but yeah…nothing overly christmas-y. I’m writing a christmas-y thing though!
3. Are you an organized little elf or are you still shopping/preparing on Christmas Eve?
I’m a very organized little elf. Though my family isn’t. Mum is gonna go finish her shopping on Monday…
4. How early do you start to get into the Christmas spirit?
November 1st…Sometimes October 31st if I feel like it…I’m seriously not even kidding. I ADORE Christmas. It is so amazing 🙂
5. Do you make any Christmas crafts? Decorations? Send physical Christmas cards?
I make paper snowflakes sometimes, haha. Though this year I’m gonna be making some Doctor Who ones in which I found a template for on good ol’ Pinterest. XD But no, I’m not really a crafty person. It always just depends.
6. What’s the menu for Christmas Day?!
The Christmas Menu is still in the making here but I know for sure that there will be lots of yummy salads, turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes and tons of yummy yummy desserts!!
7. What makes it FEEL like Christmas for you? (Weather, specific tradition, food, smell, person, etc.?)
Peppermint and Eggnog flavored everything! That and just all the decorations going up in stores and around town.
8. Do you have relatives coming? Excited? Nervous?
For the first time in many years my Uncle Jorge and Aunty Mandy and two little cousins are going to be here! They just moved to Canada from Chile and this is their first Christmas with us! It’s so exciting and I can’t wait. Oh! and Emma will be joining us for Christmas this year too:
9. What famous Christmas character do you most identify with? (Scrooge, Elf, Tiny Tim, the Grinch, Santa, etc.)
When it comes to Christmas I am most definitely Buddy The Elf. Without a doubt.
It would be that we set up our Christmas Tree on November 1st. 😛
Okay! So that’s my questions answered and NOW it’s time ask questions and nominate some lovely bloggers!
1. Is there one thing that you did this year( that you don’t normally do) that got you super excited for Christmas?
2. What is your favourite Christmas Dessert/Treat?
3. Are you going to be doing things a little differently this year? Or are your Christmas Traditions pretty solid?
4. Favourite Christmas Carol?
5. Favoruite Christmas Album?
6. Have you finished all your Christmas Shopping already? If so, when did you finish it?
7. What is one thing you are really hoping you get for Christmas?
8. What is your favourite part of Christmas?
9. What’s your favourite decoration on your Christmas Tree?
10. What is your favourite Christmas-y drink to have during the holidays?
Hmm. I am trying to think of 12 bloggers. Let me see…
okay, so this is really all the bloggers I can think of but, if you wanna do the tag feel free to do so!
Until Next Time,