So, I was nominated by Rachel for the Best Blog Buddies Award! So here is how it’s gonna work!
☼You must tag the person who nominated you in your post (also take the cute owl on the left with you!).
☼You must nominate all of your best buddies, and those whom you want to become best buddies with, who, to your knowledge, have not been nominated for this award.
☼You must ask your buddies at least 15 questions in your post.
☼You must answer all of the questions your buddies ask you on your post.
Here are the answers to the questions I was asked by the lovely Rachel 🙂
- Do you use Pinterest?
Sure do! Got tons of awesome stuff on there! I love Pinterest. It’s kinda my novel inspiration bank and much more! Here is the link to my Pinterest page!! –> PINTEREST
- Facebook or Twitter?
Well I don’t have FB anymore but I definitely love Twitter more…even though it’s basically FB with a character limit per tweet/post.
Y’all can follow me if you want! Just click HERE to do so!
- Favorite genre to read/write?
Gosh…I write and read a variety of genres but I think overall, YA Contemporary novels win for both.
- Favorite book series?
The Chronicles of Narnia by C.S Lewis
- Song that makes you cry?
Broken Lullabies by forKING&COUNTRY
- Do you play an instrument? If so, what?
I’m learning guitar, ukelele and harmonica and I can play piano (not good at it though)
- Favorite season? (winter, spring, autumn, winter)
Spring! I love the spring 🙂 it’s my all time favourite season
- What are your Fandoms?
Oh honey, you better grab the popcorn cause you will be here a while…I have book and movie/tv show fandoms I am a part of so..
-The Maze Runner
-The Hunger Games
-Call The Midwife
- What book could you just not put down?
Umm… I have to pick one? I would probably say ‘It’s Complicated’ by Laura L. Smith
- Did you cry when you read/watched The Fault in Our Stars?
Absolutely not. There was and are many I reason I don’t like it but I shall not rant at all…
- What gives you a thrill?
A good, action packed film *cough* The Maze Runner *cough* or reading a good book…. Yeah I have no life.
- Dream job?
To be an actress though I do not think it will ever happen…or a movie director would be cool and I could make all these amazing book adaptations into movies and yeah…
- What word processor do you use to write on?
I think it’s called Open Office…though I want Scrivener.
- Favorite Flower? (post picture)
Lilacs. Without a doubt.
- What year did you start blogging?
I think it was almost two years ago actually…that’s all I remember. No exact dates xD
- Favorite poem?
The Jabberwocky by Lewis Carroll is by far my favourite poem ever.
Now! Time for me to nominate my blog buddies AND provide them with questions! 😀
So, for this award, I nominate EVERYONE! If y’all are reading this post then you are nominated! You can pick and choose which of the 15 questions you wanna answer on your blog (or in the comments if you don’t have a blog) so, yeah! Have fun with this tag my readers!
Now. The question(s) YOU have to answer are:
1. Who is the #1 author you are dying to meet in real life?
2. What do you do in your free time?
3. Dream job?
4. You have your house all to yourself for the entire weekend, what do you do?
5. Biggest pet peeve in books/writing?
6. Movie or book first?
7. If you could turn one book into a movie, which book would you choose, and why? (bonus. If you wanna tell me which actors you would pick for it too go right ahead 😉 )
8. If you were a superhero what would your superhero name be? Or would you even have a hero name? Why or why not?
9. What blog/blogger are you jealous of and why?
10. When and why did you start blogging?
11. Mermaid or Fairies?
12. Centaurs or Fauns?
13. If you could TRADE LIVES with any fictional character, which character would it be and why?
14. What is one piece of fiction you wish you wrote? Why that specific piece?
15. What is your #1 played song on your IPod/Phone?
So…I REALLY want to answer my own questions now…. anywho. If you answer any or all of these questions on your blog drop a comment below and let me know because I want to read your answers!(and stalk your blog.) Or even just answer the questions in the comments. Up to you!
Well, Until Next Time!