Due to the realization that I hardly sleep anymore I have decided to use my time wisely in the wee hours of the morning to prewrite posts, read books and all that sort of lovely-ness instead of lying in bed doing absolutely nothing….A good example of what I will now be doing with time is what I did this morning which went something like this:
1.Cry because I’m so dang tired. (Okay I’m kidding but moral of the story is that I was, and still am, tired)
2. Realize my friend would be awake at 3AM so I text her. (Gotta love different timezones)
3. Realize that ‘The Maze Runner’ is sitting beside me unfinished and waiting to be finished.
4. Finish reading said novel by 5am
5. Spend the next hour getting hyped up that I am going to see ‘The Maze Runner’ on Friday night and finally watching the movie trailer for the first time (and *cough* fangirling over the cast of attractive men *cough*) and I may or may not have spent a bit of freak out time on twitter.
6. Once that was done I then spent my time prewriting blogposts (and a review on The Maze Runner) and (I swear I am going somewhere with this post!) then I grabbed my three calendars off the wall, all for the month of December, and tried to sort out my posts for the blogs I post frequently for.
In result I ended up drawing my own calendar and therefor switching a couple things around so I spread out how often I was posting throughout the week 😄 So yeah. Little update on what I came up with at 6 this morning 😄 haha.
Share The Love posts will still be on Mondays (and every other week)
Top Ten Tuesday posts will be taking over for Novel Time posts on Tuesdays.
Novel Time posts will now be on Thursdays instead of Tuesdays.
Music Mania posts will remain on Fridays as well 🙂
Kiddo Review posts are coming! I just gotta get reading some of those books haha 😛 When they are done, they will be posted on Wednesday (once a month)
So as you can see a tiny switch in the schedule here but all tons of fun stuff! An even amount of Fangirl opportunities, Bookish stuff, Music and Writing! Wooh!
Along with that, I want to ask you lovely readers something! Is there anything you would like to see more of me posting? More book review and fangirling stuff? More writing? Sneak peaks into little bits of my writing? I’m posting a poll below and feel free to vote because I want to know what you, my lovely readers, want to see!
So, now that thats done I am gonna go about my day running around like a sleep deprived, sugar high hamster….
Until Next Time!