Wowza! Thanks to Ciera @ The Write Things for the Liebster Award nomination for The Write Things! Ciera does many book and movie reviews and writing posts 🙂 Totally awesome posts! Go check it out!
Okay! So on with the post!
11 Facts About Me:
1. I love the color orange. (Surprise, surprise.)
2. I was raised on Spider-Man and X-Men Comics (hence my love for superheroes.)
3. I’m waiting for the day my powers show themselves. (linking to #2)
4. I love blogging just as much as I do writing and reading (which is a TON)
5. I’m addicted to Earl Grey Tea. (I drink more tea than a friend of mine who lives in London and drinks a lot of tea herself. According to my friend I am extremely addicted)
6. I simply cannot do one thing at a time. (Even when it comes to writing a novel. I have to write more than one at a time. It has something to do with my ability that I have developed to multitask. (Being a big sister of 7 younger siblings is to blame for that)
7. I love everyone just the same despite disabilities or other things that might make someone different.
8. I dream of being a foster mom to many teens who need a good home with loving parents. (as well as adopting and having as many kids as I can)
9. I don’t date
10. I want to spend one to two years traveling the world and writing.
11. I love God (My Lord and Savior) and that is the most important of all!!
My 11 Answers to Ciera’s Questions!
1. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Oh my goodness? Really? I want to go everywhere…Though I will say that most of all I probably want to go to Italy (but yesterday it was London so it varies)
2. Would you rather have the starring role in a movie only ten people see, or be an extra in a huge blockbuster hit? An extra in a huge blockbuster hit. I’ve always wanted to be an actress but I’m just no good so an extra it is!
3. If you could relive any day from the past year, what would it be and why?
Hmm. That’s a hard one. I would say one of the three days I spent in Disneyland last year. and why is because I would get to see my sister and her choir preform there again 🙂 (yeah, my sister is pretty much famous)
4. What famous movie or book character do you identify with?
Oh my goodness…So many characters to choose. I identify with so many! I’m really not sure, honestly.
5. How would you describe your personality as a fashion accessory?
My personality as a fashion accessory? Hmm. Never thought of this before. I’m not sure…My personality would probably be a something like that of a bracelet with a unique quote on it. (but a special one that mean’t something important)
6. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
Well…According to this test I took. (I told you guys I’m a nerd waiting for her powers to show up.) I would be a pyrokinetic and an empath. I know, technically thats two powers but those would be mine. I’m already empathic as is and the Pyrokinesis (ability to control/manipulate fire) just makes sense! I’m calm and controlled but I have a fiery temper and can be easily disturbed.
7. If you had only one day left to live, what would you do?
Gather all my friends and family from all over the world (even ones I haven’t met) and re-live old memories and make new ones. Either that or go visit some children in a childrens hospital. (the last one seems more possible but…)
8. What’s a secret talent you have that most people don’t know about?
I’m a really good singer (according to my voice teacher who only ever gave me three lessons before I had to quit 😦 but she just naturally assumed I couldn’t sing (she was a good friend as well as teacher) and was very surprised) So I guess that is my ‘secret’ talent.
9. Are you a morning or night person?
Morning person, totally…I’m up at 5 every morning, y’all
10. Why did you start blogging?
Because I want to share my reading/writing/life experiences with everyone so they might possibly learn from it or at least see that I enjoy what I do.
11. What’s something you hope to accomplish or work towards this year?
Reach the goal of being fully prepared to query for an agent in the New Year 🙂
Alright! Now that I have answered those questions, I am going to nominate my bloggers now! (Yay!) Though sadly I don’t know many bloggers so I will just nominate all the bloggers I deem worthy! ( 😛 )
Joannah @ Writers Who Need To Talk To Other Writers
Mariella @ Author Mariella Hunt|Baiting a Musetrap
Leah @ Apassionata For The King
All The Gals @ A Pinch Of Classy
Emily @ Emily Rachelle Writes
Natalie @ Reading, Writing and Somewhat Profound Thoughts
Now here are my 11 questions for those bloggers!
1. Which year do you prefer? The 1970s or the 1980s? Why?
2. Italy or Russia?
3. What does the word ‘Magic’ mean to you?
4. If you were a book what would your cover be?
5. Pick one. Would you rather find the cure for cancer or stop world hunger?
6. If you were to live in a different era, which would it be and why?
7. What is your favorite holiday? List 3 reasons why.
8. What is one genre of book you completely despise. Why is that?
9. A day at the library or a day at the beach?
10. How many books (on average) can you read in a week?
11. Where is the most exotic place you have ever visited?
Thank you, once again to Ciera for nominating me!
Until Next Time (book review coming soon!)